Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Welcome to my blog! This is all new to me too, so bare with me...


I’m Lindsey and there are three things in life that I absolutely love…well, there are way more than three, but we’ll keep it to a minimum.

The first is FOOD! I mean, what can I say? I just love food. Now I’ll be the first to tell you that everything is fine in moderation, and I am not saying that you, or I, for that matter, should go out and stuff ourselves silly. But I am saying that there are some truly decadent things out there and it is always nice to satisfy that need. I love to cook, I'm learning to like to bake, and I love to try new recipes and adding a little spin of my own to them.

The second thing I love is anything “Rustic”. I love old barns, rusty tin cans, and old bottles and jars. There’s just something about the way they look. How you can tell they were made by a person rather than by a machine. The little imperfections that give the item character. I love things that have character!

Which brings me to the third thing I love…well not thing, person. I love my boyfriend Nick. Nick is, well, Nick is a character to say the least. He is always making me laugh and doing all sorts of wacky things that he knows I’ll just eat up. But that’s only part of why I love Nick. I also love him because he has a natural ability to be “crafty”. He is super handy, and can pretty much build anything out of wood. He loves taking on little projects and loves to tinker around with things. I don’t intend on “sharing” Nick, but I do want to share the things he makes for our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment