Friday, October 12, 2012

Tasty Simple Stir Fry

I really love stir fry... it is a staple is our household and we tend to make it up as we go each time.  I usually use any vegetables that we have on hand or what is left over. This recipe has my main favorites including red bell peppers, zucchini, and broccoli.  Here is the basic recipe I used:

Ingredients:
6 Chicken Breast Tenders
1/4 Cup of Soy Vay Toasted Sesame Dressing & Marinade
1 Small Onion 
2 Red Bell Peppers 
2 Small Zucchinis 
2 Cups of Broccoli
2 Cloves of Garlic
1 Tbsp of Chili Paste
Sriracha and Soy Sauce to taste

Directions:
Before I left for work, I defrosted 6 Frozen Chicken Breast tenders and then marinated them with the Soy Vay throughout the day.  When I got home from work, I started my Wok and began chopping up my veggies. You can cut them up however your prefer, chopped, sliced, diced, doesn't matter. I put the chicken tenders in the pan with the juice and cooked and flipped until mostly cooked through.  
I spread out the chicken around the edge of the wok and added all the veggies, garlic, chili paste, sriracha and a little soy sauce.  I tried to put the chicken on top of the veggies so they wouldn't over cook.  You can keep the chicken in tenders, like we did, or cut them up into smaller pieces.
Once your veggies are cooked to your preference, put the stir fry over rice, brown rice, or noodles and that's it! Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment